Monday, December 22, 2008

sick

I keep saying that at least I am not as sick this pregnancy as I was with LP's. That is no longer true. Maybe ELP is a boy after all. I haven't kept anything down today, not that I ate anything substantial, and I can't even keep water down. This post is the most productive thing I've done, besides briefly supervising LP (my plan was to yell for help if it looked like he was going to do something like start to walk down the stairs, because I didn't want to get up). I don't know how I'm supposed to feel better until I at least eat something, which will not be for awhile. Luckily, my mom is taking care of LP and TE is taking care of me (while trying to get work done, which I was supposed to be doing too). I'll have to develop a new "at least" phrase: perhaps "at least ants are not eating out my eyes". That has a nice ring to it.

No comments: